What is your bracelet size?
To determine your bracelet size, do the following:
- Use a tape measure, piece of string, strip of paper or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your wrist, right over the wrist bone.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where the end meets (or read the tape measure where the start lines up).
- Use a centimeter ruler to measure the string.
Tips for best results:
- Add 2.5cm to the length of the string or tape measure if you like the bracelet to hang a little when worn - THIS IS IMPORTANT AS MANY BRACELETS ARE NOT EASILY RESIZED.
- Bear in mind, your opposite wrist maybe a different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific wrist on which you are planning to wear the bracelet.
If you don’t have any measuring tape, string or paper handy, or you are buying a gift for someone, you can follow below guidelines for finding a bracelet based on average sizing- NOTE: these sizes are for them to fit snug on one's wrist not hang.
- 14-16cm = Fits ladies with smaller wrists
- 16-18cm = Fits ladies with medium sized wrists
- 18-20cm = Fits ladies with larger wrists
- 16-18cm = Fits men with smaller wrists
- 18-20cm = Fits men with medium sized wrists
- 20-22cm = Fits men with larger wrists
Of course we can also make our bracelets outside of these sizes, please let us know if you are after a custom sized bracelet and we will be able to provide you a quote.
To determine your bangle size, do the following:
You will need a flexible tape measure or a piece of string and a ruler.
- Make your hand as small as possible, as if you were putting on bangles, bringing your thumb and little finger together.
- Using the tape measure (or string), measure the around your hand at the widest point (the tape measure should be pulled taught, not loose). Make note of the actual circumference of your hand (if you used string, make a mark where the string meets, then measure the length of the string with your ruler in centimeters to get your hand circumference).
- Compare your hand circumference to the bangle circumference in the below chart. Purchase bangles that 1cm up from your measurement to ensure they can get over your knuckles. THIS IS IMPORTANT AS MANY BRACELETS ARE NOT EASILY RESIZED.