What is your ring size?
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string, strip of paper or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle and the thickness of the ring.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.